CIRB Emerging Leaders Program
The Emerging Leaders Program (ELP) is designed for professionals in the crop insurance industry that seek to increase their knowledge and hands-on experience with key issues. Throughout the program, Emerging Leaders receive advocacy and communications training, and have the opportunity to attend three CIRB Executive Committee Meetings. The program will help build the next generation of crop insurance leaders.
Applications for the 7th Annual Emerging Leaders Program Class are now open. The program is open to all employees of CIRB member companies. Participants are expected to commit to the full schedule of events.
- August 2021: Announcement of the 7th Emerging Leaders Program Class and Introductory Call
- September 2021: Webinar, “Introduction to the Crop Insurance and Reinsurance Bureau”; Webinar, “Crop Insurance Legal Update”; Social Media Engagement Call
- October 27-29, 2021: Executive Committee Meeting and Fall Fly-In | Washington, D.C
- December 2021: Industry Networking | Overland Park, KS
- January 2022: Congressional District Office Meetings
- February 9-11, 2022: CIRB Annual Meeting | Indian Wells, CA
- March: Reinsurance Webinar
- April 5-7, 2022: CIRB Spring Fly-In and Policy Conference | Washington, D.C.
*Schedule is tentative and subject to change.
Listen to the experience of past Emerging Leaders:
PartnerRe, ELP Class of 2015-2016
Hear about Jim’s experience as an ELP.
AFBIS, ELP Class of 2018-2019
Hear about Bryce’s experience as an ELP.
Contact Information: Questions about the program or application? Contact Perry Harlow.