Save The Date for 2018: January 31-February 2 at the Westin Kierland, Scottsdale AZ.
Thank you to all for attending the Crop Insurance and Reinsurance Bureau’s 53rd Annual Meeting on February 1-3 in Bonita Springs, Florida. With the theme “Change. Challenge. Opportunity.” the meeting provided a look at the political landscape for the industry in 2017 while also giving members an opportunity to network with leaders in the crop insurance community.
Interviews with Speakers and Participants from the Annual Meeting:
- Sheri Bane, COUNTRY Financial, Past Chair of CIRB
- Tim Green, AFBIS, Secretary of CIRB
- Members of the CIRB Emerging Leaders Program-Chock Hefner, FMH, and Nicholle Renshaw, RCIS.
- Members of the CIRB Coalition Panel
- Jim Konstanty, Partner Re, 1st Class of Emerging Leaders Program
- Ron Rutledge, Farmers Mutual Hail, Chairman of CIRB
- Dr. Schnitkey and Jonathan Coppess, University of Illinois, Farm Economy
- Mary Kay Thatcher, American Farm Bureau Federation, Legislative Update from Washington
- Mike Torrey, Executive Vice President of CIRB
- Jim Wiesemeyer, Informa Economics Policy Forecast Speaker
Platinum: ADM Crop Risk Services, Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance Company of Iowa & Partner Reinsurance Company. Gold: Guy Carpenter. Holborn. Silver: American Farm Bureau Insurance Services, Inc. Allianz. Totsch Enterprises, Inc. Bronze: AgriBank. Munich RE. RCIS. Renaissance Re.